City Gate Commerce Center and Naples, Florida
Naples, Marco Island and the western portion of the Everglades make up Southwest Florida’s Collier County – also known as The Paradise Coast. Collier is the largest county in the state of Florida, by land area, yet more than 80% of the vast expanse of land is preserved as park and nature preserve land by federal, state, county, city and private agencies. Beautiful beach communities surrounded by nature – it’s no wonder the area is referred to as Florida’s Last Paradise.
The Paradise Coast of Naples, Marco Island and the Everglades is located at the Southwestern tip of Florida’s Gulf Coast. The area is easily accessible by highway or air, yet once you arrive, there is a distinct sense of being ‘away from it all’ in what is truly Florida’s Last Paradise.
Transportation into Naples
City Gate Commerce Center is adjacent to I-75 and therefore U.S. interstate highways provide direct access to all major markets in Florida. Interstate 75 extends from Canada to Naples, before turning to the East Coast and connecting with the Florida Turnpike and I-95 to Miami.
- Tampa Bay/St. Petersburg: I-75 North/South towards Tampa
- Fort Lauderdale/Miami: I-75 East to Fort Lauderdale/Miami with connectors to I-95
- Miami: U.S. 41 North/South, then east to Miami
International Airports Accessible to Naples
City Gate Commerce Center is uniquely situated to provide easy access to 4 international airports, providing passenger and cargo services throughout the nation and the world:
- Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW): City Gate Commerce Center is approximately 33 miles and only a half hour drive to the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). Southwest Florida International Airport served more than 7.4 million passengers in 2009 and is one of the top 50 U.S. airports for passenger traffic.
- Miami International Airport (MIA): City Gate Commerce Center is approximately 107 miles and less than a two hour drive to the Miami International Airport (MIA). MIA is one of the busiest international airports in the United States. Rankings from 2008 list it as the 3rd busiest freight and cargo airport in the nation.
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL): City Gate Commerce Center is approximately 99 miles and only a 1.5 hour drive to the Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL). FLL provides quick and convenient passenger access to destinations all over the world.
- Tampa International Airport (TPA): City Gate Commerce Center is approximately 167 miles and only a 2.5 hour drive to the Tampa International Airport (TPA).